Milburn Cypress Nature Trail

Milburn Cypress Nature Trail is a 4.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Pocomoke City, Maryland and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips and is best used from September until May.

Nice trail, well maintained. Lots of mosquitoes and spiders

Love this place!! Used to go as a teenager and walk the trails and I still do from time to time. I love everything here from the park to the trails to the cabins.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Swampy in places but a very easy hike.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

It was an enjoyable walk. I used plenty of spray, especially on my lower legs and did not have a problem with ticks. There were several hikers out so maybe a nice Sunday can be blamed.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Easy walk and clear trails. Not the best scenery or area to explore, just a good walk in the woods.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Milburn landing is a very beautiful quiet state park. they have large picnic areas; several camping sites; docking station for water activities. The park is covered with various

Monday, August 18, 2014

LOVE this trail! Cypress swamps & higher pine/hardwood forests provide lots of opportunities to see wildlife. Living in the area for practically my whole life has taught me that ticks, chiggers, and mosquitoes can be bad from about May through Oct, so better pack your Off & Permanone (or wait til after the first good frost)...otherwise an enjoyable year-round hike - especially with kids!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Beware! Mosquito and tick central! My friends and I couldn't complete the 1 mile loop BC we were covered in ticks and had to take the road back to our campsite. Stay clear.