Lake Waterford Park Trail

Lake Waterford Park Trail is a 1.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Pasadena, Maryland that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This trail takes you to or around Lake Waterford, a small fishing.

Tried to do this trail in September but couldn’t make it all the way around due to it being overgrown. Also tried fishing the lake and didn’t get one bite.

It took us a minute to find the trail. There are no visible markers indicating where the trail starts. FYI, it's behind the playground. It is quite obvious the trail isn't used much. We didn't finish the route since it was so overgrown.

I love spending time with the family here. one of my favorite places. beautiful lake, fishing, huge playground with tables n grills, plus nice trail

Friday, July 29, 2016

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

even though it's a small park I love it. I grew up here. there are pavilions for special occasions, we had our wedding here.

Monday, May 09, 2016

It's a great short hike. My son and I come here often. We see lots of turtles and bull frogs.

Monday, February 08, 2016

Nice hike. Date: 2/8/2016

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday, May 10, 2015

The park itself is great,, but the trails are confusing and not well marked at all. They used a color coded trail system, but the colors randomly start, stop, change directions, and we found ourselves just ignoring them after a while. Fortunately it is a small park and there was no chance of getting lost. Also you are not able to go around the lake, as half of it is lined with residential housing. But other than that it is a nice park and close to home.

Sunday, April 19, 2015