Gunpowder Falls State Park: Jerusalem Village Trail with Jericho Covered Bridge Trail is a 4.3 mile loop trail located near Kingsville, Maryland that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1 hour ago

90 Degrees and Humid. Sweat my butt off. This was the first time I hiked this trail. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I got detoured due to old Trees being cut down. I wasn't allowed in the Down Zone. Sure glad I had my All/Trails program up and running. I ended up hiking the Power Line stone road and boy it was hot.The Jerusalem Mills Trail is marked in Blue and the Thru-Trail ( River ) was marked in White. Easy to follow but I still managed to miss one trail. Most all the trails are wide so ticks may not be a issue in this area. Pretty flat trails with only a few rocks.

We had a lot of fun on this trip. We definitely learned a lot from coming out here. The morning got off to a rough start, we went to the wrong location to start with and then my new hydration pack started to leak. We couldn't ask for better weather. The main thing we ran into is we crossed us 1 and kept going so we hiked a lot longer then planned, around a total of 8 miles. Even with the hiccups we ran into it was an awesome day and would definitely recommend this trail.

It is a lightly used trail that is good for something like a two hour hike and has beautiful scenery of The gunpowder river