Eastern Regional Park Trail

Eastern Regional Park Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Middle River, Maryland and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and horses and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.3 miles Elevation Gain: 29 feet Route Type: Loop

I tried this trail 1 month ago and it appeared as if the trail was closed off by a gate. I saw a couple come through the side of the gate and I decided to go through. It was very nice back there. Lots of leaves on the flat trails in mid-November. I thought this trail would loop around but I got to train tracks and a couple riding their ATV said it didn’t loop. If I continued it would take me to Carroll Island Road. I was very confused back then. I just tried the trail again and followed the All Trails map and had a great walk with my dogs. I did veer off the map trail so I could take the nature trail. What a nice path! Wide and flat. It is an easy trail but it made for a nice walk with the dogs. A couple muddy spots left from the rain a couple days ago otherwise lovely!!

I would recommend waiting a while after rainy periods if you want to walk the trails with natural surfaces. Very muddy today with standing water in spots. Asphalt trails near sports fields were well used by families and dogs. Nice park to stroll.

Sat Jul 22 2017

Nice walk.

Fri Apr 14 2017

very pretty, easy walk

Tue Oct 25 2016

Very easy trail, all flat no hills to climb.

Mon Jul 04 2016

Was a very calming,family friendly atmosphere that my family and I love being together at.

Wed Sep 02 2015