Down Memorial Park Trail

Down Memorial Park Trail is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Pasadena, Maryland that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

beach

Nice amount of paved trail however confusing. Markers for main trail were not clear. I got lost a few times. Very shaded and lots of deer even in warm weather.

Love this place, especially the dog beach! Perfect for walking and running with my dog.

Very enjoyable day now that the heat wave is gone. First time we brought the dogs here and I would say they enjoyed it. We walked the complete outside Perimeter. It was all paved in blacktop. Shaded most of the time. Normally I see deer here but this was the first time I didn't see any. The wife was to busy talking the whole time. Our Beagles had a field day with all the squirrels running around. We did get to see a Downy Woodpecker. Nice breeze coming of the water.

I'm here a lot with my kids. This is a nice, easy, paved trail through some very nice woods and with a nice view of the Chesapeake Bay in a few places. Check out the salt marsh pond overlook, and aviary for rescued birds. There's a playground for your kids and a dog beach for your dog. The trail is great for jogging or walking.

Didn't have cash on hand to pay the entrance fee ($6 no debit or credit cards accepted) so I had to find a nearby ATM. Fine walk though.