Centennial Park Trails

Centennial Park Trails is a 2.5 mile loop trail located near Ellicott City, Maryland that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful lake, very kind friendly

Very enjoyable day now that the heat wave is gone. Normally I see deer here but this was the first time I didn't see any. I did get to see a Downy Woodpecker, some Cardinals and lots of Canadian Geese. I started out with a sweatshirt and then I got hot. Hard dressing for the fall weather. The Fall Colors are kicking in gear. The Reds are now starting to pop.

My first trail on my journey and didn't regret it at all. Lot's of people doing varied activities and a friendly atmosphere.

Gorgeous reflections of trees in the lake. More flowers and wildlife than I expected! The only thing missing is you.

Great place for jogging,walking and fishing,etc.

Beautiful easy walk around the lake. Plenty of room for walkers, joggers, strollers, people with dogs. The only problem was today I was pushing my husband in the wheelchair, so a few of the hills were pretty tough. ALSO...they need to have a porta-potty somewhere on the trail. Half-way, maybe??

Lovely lake with paved trail around it; only moderately crowded except on Saturday mornings when whole running groups come through. It's also a nice place just to take a picnic on the dock or on the picnic tables by the kids' playground. It's a good place to learn to kayak as the lake is a manageable size.