Centennial Lake Loop

Centennial Lake Loop is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ellicott City, Maryland that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very enjoyable trail year round. I am normally a earthen trail hiker and generally in the woods at Patapsco Valley State Park. I have been recovering from Plantar fasciitis so I have been limited to easier terrain. All the trails here are flat and paved. The whole park is very well maintained. I see wildlife here all the time so it helps me from getting bored. I always come here if the other locations are muddy. Lucky us, the weather gets nice from time to time. This bear hates being in a Cave all winter.

Nice easy trail. Like the open and shade it offers. Can get busy in the spring with bikes.

Beautiful lake, very kind friendly

My first trail on my journey and didn't regret it at all. Lot's of people doing varied activities and a friendly atmosphere.

Great place for jogging,walking and fishing,etc.

Beautiful easy walk around the lake. Plenty of room for walkers, joggers, strollers, people with dogs. The only problem was today I was pushing my husband in the wheelchair, so a few of the hills were pretty tough. ALSO...they need to have a porta-potty somewhere on the trail. Half-way, maybe??

Lovely lake with paved trail around it; only moderately crowded except on Saturday mornings when whole running groups come through. It's also a nice place just to take a picnic on the dock or on the picnic tables by the kids' playground. It's a good place to learn to kayak as the lake is a manageable size.

bello, facile e tranquillo ,la giornata di ieri nn era molto bella ma è stato comunque fattibile

Very easy walk for beginners. It's a peaceful walk.

Easy to walk. Some small inclines and declines. All paved. Less crowded at sunset and gorgeous; bring a flashlight if you're still out when it's dark!

Monday, January 16, 2017

great walking trail, good family place, easy walking, well maintained trail. lots of geese and ducks to look at.
great photography opportunities.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Great park. Multiple inclines but easy walk.

Thursday, September 08, 2016

Easy for beginners like me. The lake is beautiful and there are lots of activities you can do there. Can be busy on weekends.

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Nice easy hike

Monday, August 01, 2016

love centennial park, have to get my walk on everyday.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

very kid friendly and fun! great walk.

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

A nice walk or run but is too short.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easy walk around the lake. Paved trail the entire way.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Very congested but super easy walk around the lake.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Nice but sometimes too many people. I prefer the more heavily wooded, dirt trails around the area.