Broad Creek Park

Broad Creek Park is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Annapolis, Maryland that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Well marked trail. Unimproved trails and lots of hills. One stream to ford.

It was alright. Good if you like a bumpy path, like I do. Not the prettiest or most well maintained walk in the area, as the tour of discarded tires and rusted garbage make clear during your adventure.

great trail! even got in a little bramble bush wacking!!! very peaceful and quiet.

Family friendly but not much to it if you don't continue onto the high school trail.

This a quick and easy hike. I did just the loop and did not do the part going to the high school. I measured it out around 1.5 miles. It's a good spot to hit when you may be pressed for time and want to hike, trail run, or walk your dog for some quick exercise.

Fairly easy hike, there are a few inclines. Pretty scenic, I'm sure looks even better in the Fall or Spring. Not incredibly busy this time of year, we passed a bike rider and another group walking with their dogs. Some parts of the trail are hidden right now by fallen leaves but there are orange trails markers to guide.

Park by the library is my advice.

I'd do this again I love it!!! My dad and I love to hike we sleep, eat , and hike! We didn't do that other part of the trail we're doing it next time cause it's getting dark, We usually go to Thurmont, Maryland and hike at Cunningham falls state park! But I wanted to find a local place and I saw it was behind Annapolis high school so I tried it out and absolutely loved it!!!!! You should try it! You will have fun!

On this particularly warm January day, I hiked 1.3 miles of this trail. I didn't go down the section that goes near the high school, though.

I hiked along with my son and wore him on my back in a baby carrier.

The trail was well-marked except for the bit that goes behind the health department.

Mildly challenging hike with beautiful views. Very nice trail with orange diamond blazes to guide you thru the woods. Some spots needed more markers or better placed markers....but overall well maintained and marked.