Feel a bit mixed about this spot but overall the stars are for the actual trails - maintenance, scenery and diversity (some rocky spots and other fun, fast stretches great for woods running).

It is adjacent to the local landfill but the only ‘challenge’ this poses is one’s personal issue with its proximity. I didn’t notice until I heard the thousand gulls and crows as I ran over a knoll.
Otherwise you’d never know it. I do wonder how this effects the bodies of water that surround this area. It must. Something to keep in mind before letting your dog take a drink here!

Most notably....there are many, many trail intersects that are not marked and it is NOT straight forward as to which is which and who goes where. Others are very well indicated. So go and enjoy, but pay attention.

There are many nice little ID tags for the local flora along the routes ~ lovely that they did this.

And lastly...while I recommend this nice little network of Trails (great for fast, technical runs or just some meditative, Nature appreciation) and so loved visiting with my own pup, please please please Dog Parents...pick up after your pets! It was so sad to see the many ‘piles’ left behind by irresponsible people, even ON the trails:(