Table Rock Trail

Table Rock Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Newry, Maine that offers scenic views and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Loved this trail.

-Quick but difficult
-Prepare to climb over boulders
-Quiet trail, did not pass any hikers through entire loop
-Brought my 8 year old dog, he managed well
-Caution, dangerous drop off
-Great views

Simply spectacular! Do not miss this hike. One of my top three in Maine.

Such a beautiful hike. My friend and I hiked with our 9 year old boys. Where the trail splits, the loop on the right is much harder, be prepared to be on your hands and knees crawling up and over many large boulders. The loop on the left is a nice walking path.

Great hike !

Orange markings lead to a strenuous slow moving trail. Incredible views at the top.

My wife and i took the Orange trail on the way up. We had a great time. This was our first hard trail and it was fun. On the way down we took the blue/white trail and enjoyed a more leisure hike back to the parking lot. Definitely recommend this trail.

Great views, fun area to explore. Some caves along the face of the cliffs to explore through. Continue up the AT to West Peak and a lean-to for camping.