Sebago to the Sea Trail: Section 1 is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Standish, Maine that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

From the alternative parking lot on ME-35: Follow the unimproved trail west to the unpaved Pond Road and the Sebago to the Sea Trail. Turn right and follow the Sebago to the Sea Trail over the unpaved ground to the lakeshore.

paddle sports

Great trail with easy parking. We're local, so we took our boat over this time. This is the last section of east shore to swim before the water district. Amazing place!

Easy without much excitement - beautiful view at the end though

This trail was quick and easy with a 2 year old on my back. The beginning is a little confusing with the bulldozer trails that are criss crossing right now. Once you’re past the first 1/4 mile it’s marked well and easy to meander through. The beach at the end is beautiful. Make sure to bring a towel!

This was a fun hike for my wife, my dog, and I! The trail was kinda confusing at first, but we figured it out. And there was lots of bug activity due to some stagnant water at the beginning of the trail, but applying bug spray kept them off. But what was spectacular about this hike was Sebago Lake at the end of the hike! The beach was perfect for all of us to swim in and the water was very clear! I would imagine this hike gets moe popular in summer, but we were the only ones there so it was perfect!

recorded 8.2.18