Ring Trail

Ring Trail is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cape Neddick, Maine that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A loop hike using the wintergreen trail to access the ring trail. You can also take a short detour to the top on Witch Hazel trail to use the bathrooms.

TICKS!

I just had an awesome hike with my mutt and when I got back in the car, I found an infestation in her fur! I'm so disappinted, this was a fun hike. I didn't know it was a run down ski resort from the 60s until I read the history up top. As a snowboarder this interested me as we followed what was left of the abandoned lifts.
But seriously I must have picked 20 ticks off my baby...

great trail for a quick hike or for easy trail for kids. several trails to top of Aggie. saw lots of vultures and song birds. story trail along the way was nice and lookout from top if aggie with views of the White Mountains, ocean etc. will definitely do again.

we loved the view and the various options of trails. The young kids had a blast!

Easy hike, fabulous views, especially considering the effort.

I don't believe this trail should be rated as moderate- very easy... but definitely good if you are trying to go for an easy hike with a dog

Nice hike, well marked trail with nice views.

Quick and fun! Beautiful views

Beautiful and challenging depending upon which trails you choose.

Nice area and views, but the trails are very crowded. Perfect for families, There is an education center at the top and refreshments.
Dog owners be aware of the dog police giving tickets to off-leash pets.

Nice trail for kids- I'm surprised to see this classified as moderate as it was quite easy. The dogs that we met on the trail seemed to love the trail as well. Great for any age and most abilities.

Nice easy trails. Many extra side trails and loops. Great views at the top of the Atlantic and northern mountain chain.

Much more of a woodsy trail than a hike, and likely very good for children. Though not very difficult, the trails are very nice (and well-marked) and there are many different views at the summit.

Pretty steep. Wouldn't be good for dogs. Well marked. With a decent view.

I would rate this trail as easy but there are a lot of rock and roots on the trail to to mindful of. Be careful as the trail signs are confusing.

Great trail with a beautiful reward at the top!

Perfect trail for myself and my 5yr old daughter. Went up blueberry bluff, no problem at all.

Really cool view I would do it again

Short easy trail but great location and dog friendly with awesome 360 views at the top of Portsmouth kennebunk Dover etc. great for trail running too. There is a 1.7 mile trail as well as other jet off trails used for mountain biking. I have spent a few hours exploring many of them.

Can't believe I recently discovered this! Very easy, short hike with a great benefit. 360 degree views at the top. Mountains, ocean, Portsmouth. Great 2 hour excursion, and great for a picnic

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

A great day hike but hardly moderate. The whole "mountain" is only 962 feet high!!

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Beautiful easy hike

Monday, February 27, 2017

Many different trails available! Mount A road to the west is closed in the winter so if you're like me and usually come in this way- go around!

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Good payoff of views for a non-strenuous, short hike. I am eager to see what it's like for snowshoeing this winter.

Friday, November 11, 2016

Quick hike. Not difficult. Careful in the fall with all the leaves on the rocks on the trail. Beautiful view at the top.

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Nice view from the top . You can see Mount Washington and Ocean to the other side :)

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Really nice deeps woods trails. Excellent trail markers.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

It was a nice trail, but I went there with my dog and he had so many ticks on him. So I recommend checking for ticks after.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Easy trail, good for kids.

Saturday, August 20, 2016