Rachel Carson Trail

Rachel Carson Trail is a 1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Kennebunk, Maine that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

scenic driving

sea kayaking

beach

Great easy mile. Dog friendly and very clean!

Very easy trail with some nice views. I went a little before sunset and it was very buggy so I would definitely use bug spray

Beautiful walk, well maintained trail. I'd like to see it in autumn.

Nice if you like the Ocean,.

Great trail

We come here every time we are in the area. Very quick and easy trail for all ages. (Pretty sure the whole thing is handicapped accessible) Also, good views and we see wildlife every time!

very easy relaxing walk, excellent scenery!

Nice wooded path. Nice quick miler just to get out.

My dog and I walked this trail yesterday for our first time & we will definitely be back! Absolutely beautiful with amazing views and well maintained I was highly impressed. To see more photos of our trip to this beautiful location go and like the Facebook page Kassie (that's my dogs name) also you will find other dog friendly walks and hikes we have done and places you can take your four legged pal