Rachel Carson Trail

Rachel Carson Trail is a 1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Kennebunk, Maine that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

paddle sports

beach

Pleasant walk except for having too many biting insects.

Great easy mile. Dog friendly and very clean!

Very easy trail with some nice views. I went a little before sunset and it was very buggy so I would definitely use bug spray

Beautiful walk, well maintained trail. I'd like to see it in autumn.

Nice if you like the Ocean,.

Great trail

We come here every time we are in the area. Very quick and easy trail for all ages. (Pretty sure the whole thing is handicapped accessible) Also, good views and we see wildlife every time!

very easy relaxing walk, excellent scenery!

Nice wooded path. Nice quick miler just to get out.

My dog and I walked this trail yesterday for our first time & we will definitely be back! Absolutely beautiful with amazing views and well maintained I was highly impressed. To see more photos of our trip to this beautiful location go and like the Facebook page Kassie (that's my dogs name) also you will find other dog friendly walks and hikes we have done and places you can take your four legged pal

Nice trail, very very simple, a little boring but overall good

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Pretty trail to the ocean

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Very easy nice walk quite a few outlooks over the marsh. Great for strollers and probably wheel chairs.

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Have walked this trail several times. This time we saw a white egret. Very beautiful.

Saturday, July 02, 2016

Just a beautiful walking trail. Quiet and peaceful.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Level trail, great for running!

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Easy trail. Have walked it many times, including with small children. Great area for watching marsh birds.

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

A very pleasant and cozy walk through the sanctuary. Well worth the visit.

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Very nice walking trail.

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Very nice trail. No charge to park. Restrooms on site.