Mount Will Trail

Mount Will Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bethel, Maine that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

We hiked up in the rain heading to the north first. The trail is up at a steady incline and then down with little to no level ground. I also found the trail to be a full 3 miles. We will be back to check out the views.

Nice 2 hour hike with beautiful view of the Andro and Bethel area. Moderate difficulty and well marked.

Great hike that should be listed as moderate not easy. We started up the north side and lost the trail for about 20 minutes. The blue blazes need to be redone and a little closer together. Going down the south side was marked a little more clearly.

great trail but not easy it is difficult. but the views are worth it. I highly recommend it.

We hiked South trail to North. Nice trail. We had 4 dogs with us who also loved it. Pretty views from South Trail. Fun nature facts through out the hike, nice touch.

Only did the south trail to the memorial crash site. Heard the view was better on the south ridge, so we went back down to eat lunch there. No real summit views. Each trail has mile markers, and a couple informational signs on native vegetation which is a nice touch.

Monday, May 29, 2017

Easy 3 mile loop with about 1,000' vertical. From the trailhead, I hiked to the north ledges then proceeded to the south cliff. The views of the Andro are great from both, but overall the south cliff has much more to offer. I also went t the Gray Memorial and had been unaware there was a plane crash on Mount Will in 1992.

recorded Mount Will Trail