Mount Pisgah Fire Trail

Mount Pisgah Fire Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Winthrop, Maine that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

60' fire tower at top

A very nice family hike.Go in blueberry season, there's tons and tons of blueberrys! Not much of a view unless you climb the observatory tower, then your rewarded with beautiful views! Tower not safe for little kids in my opinion.

Good workout up Blueberry Trail. We had a great day. We could see Mt Washington from the tower

Paths were well marked and clear. I thought that the "EASY" rating was misleading. We took the Blueberry Trail and found the 400ft raise in elevation a bit of a challenge. It runs 1.4 miles long before it intersects with the Tower Trail making for a 2.3 mile loop. Will do it again but better prepared for the distance and elevation.

Great for family's age 12,12 and 5 had a blast !!

nice. easy trail

Decent hike....always easier going down and going up!

This was a really nice trail. Lots of great views. the terrain was nice and it was clean. Would do again.

This was a really fun little hike! It's a very easy hike for the views you get. I was able to do the whole thing with my toddler on my back. I saw people with dogs out there too, and the tower at the top has some absolutely gorgeous views at all angles! Definitely recommend for a family hike!

Great quick walk where I could take my dog and have something at the midway point to look forward to.