Morse Mountain to Seawall Beach

Morse Mountain to Seawall Beach is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Phippsburg, Maine that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October.

beach

If you're looking for a quick 1/4 day hike it is great! Little disappointing that you cannot get to the true summit or Morse Mountain secondary to private homes but still a good view and private beach to descend to.

Employee at the parking lot turned us away, extremely rude, saying that the lot was full, and then I happened to overhear him saying to the car behind us that he saw a spot that he could squeeze them into.

Easy, nice hike on a dirt road that lets out on a stunning sandy beach. Definitely take the time to do the view point!

Wonderful hike. Great for kids too.

Easy walking clear gravel road right to a beautiful secluded beach!

love this place

The trail is partially paved, very easy to navigate. I hike it with my 3 children (9,6, 1.5) my youngest is on my back. Two big inclines (each way) make for a good work out. Lots of places to climb and explore on the way to the beach and the summit! We love the beach, no where to go to the bathroom though if you can't stand up and pee!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Saturday, April 16, 2016

The trail is easy but the length may limit some people - especially small children. The beach at the end of the trail has entirely different looks depending on the tide. When there at low tide you can walk way out in the bay and get a unique perspective. It can be very busy. That is the main reason for only 3 stars from me.

Friday, April 01, 2016

Beautiful trail that we take our boys (3, 6 and 7 years) on. A little much for our 3 year old, but we love the beach at the end of the trail. Very rewarding!