Mast Landing

Mast Landing is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Freeport, Maine that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round.

A nice 2 mile trail. Some incline makes for a nice workout early in the snowshoe season.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Saturday, October 01, 2016

Sunday, February 07, 2016

Very nice snowshoe. Tons of deer tracks!

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

I loved the trails , went snowshoeing here and the trails were challenging enough where I had a workout . I'm mot one to stay on the trails , even though I did get lost a bit I hound my way back.

Monday, May 07, 2012

wet, easy hike... good for kids

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Hiked Mast Landing today, it's nice little walk, although trails weren't very groomed...had to question our navigation a bit, but we made it! Birds were abundant, nice greenery and blooms popping out. All in all a nice hike through the woods on this beautiful Maine day!

Sunday, September 05, 2010

It was an OK trail. Short, though. There weren't a lot of maps where they tell you to park, so it took us getting lost to find a map. We did several different trails and it only took about 45 minutes.