Little Ossipee River is a 4.5 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Limington, Maine that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until June. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

paddle sports

There is no trailhead sign, the trails are not marked at all. Trail itself was decent, limited parking.

This was a great find, we took our 4 month old lab, he would rate it a 5 plus. We are 70 and did about half way great hike, wish there were more spots to enjoy a dip!

Beautiful spot, but lots of recent damage to trail from motorbikes. Tried side trails and found more of same. Hauled my butt out of there with my dog when I heard motorbikes nearby on the trails.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

My wife and took our two dogs out today looking for something new. Wonderful trail along the river with very few up's and Down's. A very nice Sunday morning walk. Our dogs are always off leash and have a large orbit around us, felt very safe lots of swimming for them on a hot day. Was hoping for a good swimming hole for myself but didn't fined one until almost back at the car. Did not see any other hikers

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Apparently I came here on snake wake up day......

Monday, June 20, 2016

I've lived here for a total of 28 years. There's so many branch off trails and is great for the kids learning your surroundings. Pet friendly.

paddle sports