Jordan Pond Full Loop Trail

Jordan Pond Full Loop Trail is a 3.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mt Desert, Maine that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Acadia National Park P.O. Box 177 Bar Harbor, ME 04609-0177 Phone: 207-288-3338 Shipping Address Acadia National Park 20 McFarland Hill Drive Bar Harbor ME 04609-0177 More information: http://www.nps.gov/acad/contacts.htm

Beautiful scenery and nice stop in Acadia Park.

Easy hike with great views around the pond. Boardwalk was a little slick, so extra traction may be required in icy spots.

Very easy trail w some beautiful views and wooden bridges. Nice in November as it’s not crowded and was able to go w my pup.

Loved this easy hike - we thought the ‘boardwalk’ was fun and the entire trail is very picturesque. Saw folks of all ages and several people had their dogs along. Reward yourself with a delicious popover at Jordan House!

I loved it, I took Teds advise and went left starting out. Def thanked him in the end. And enjoyed the fresh pop-over after the hike. It was gorgeous all the way around.

Loved this trail. Went with my 63-year-old mother and took my husky and we had a great time. The West Side is definitely more work (bogwalk and rocks here) and the east side is a breeze with wonderful photo ops so plan which aide you want to tackle first. Total it probably took us almost two hours at a nice stroll with lots of stops for pictures. It was a rainy day so the few portions of rock walking and bogwalk were a tad slippery - I would recommend aiming for a dryer day. It was foggy but we have excellent pictures and it actually gave Jordan Pond a beautifully unique scene. I would absolutely do again and am very happy we took the time to do this loop!

Definitely go up the SOUTH end if doing the loop around Jordan Pond to Pemetic Mountain and then head down the North end trail to get back to Jordan Pond.

Easy trail absolutely beautiful . Don't forget your camera. No trekking poles required . They'll just get in the way of other hikers. Right side of lake smooth hard pack left side of lake your walking on planks for a good distance. Highly recommended

Loved the beauty on this trail!

Nice and easy trail

Easy hike, best for kids and dogs! Moderately flat with some boardwalks.

Nice flat trail, beautiful lake views. One side is definitely easier, one is rocky, but has better views.

Interesting trail run. The hardest bit was the duck boards-- but as long as you are not going for a PB they make the run more unique. Look out for beavers about 2.25 miles in if going clockwise.

heaven on earth. must visit spot.

Beautiful and easy hike around Jordan Pond. You have to go over a few boulders and walk on some wood planks but it is all very doable.

Jordan Pond is a much longer hike than you think it is, and the left side is much more challenging than the right. We've done it a few times, once with a toddler in a pack on my back and other times when our kids were older. The most recent time we decided it's probably not our favorite - the lake is beautiful, as are the Bubbles in the distance, but otherwise it's not a very interesting hike.

Decent walk, not too much to see except the beautiful landscape. Spotted a couple of loons, and a lot of other walkers. Busy trail.

Beautiful scenic of the lake. Cool bogwalk and some rock scrambles in a few places, but half was just flat walking. Good path, glad I did it once, don't know if need to go again

More exciting than a walk for me, and still easy enough for my 65 year old mom to complete!