Jordan Pond Full Loop Trail

Jordan Pond Full Loop Trail is a 3.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mt Desert, Maine that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Acadia National Park P.O. Box 177 Bar Harbor, ME 04609-0177 Phone: 207-288-3338 Shipping Address Acadia National Park 20 McFarland Hill Drive Bar Harbor ME 04609-0177 More information: http://www.nps.gov/acad/contacts.htm

Loved this easy hike - we thought the ‘boardwalk’ was fun and the entire trail is very picturesque. Saw folks of all ages and several people had their dogs along. Reward yourself with a delicious popover at Jordan House!

I loved it, I took Teds advise and went left starting out. Def thanked him in the end. And enjoyed the fresh pop-over after the hike. It was gorgeous all the way around.

Loved this trail. Went with my 63-year-old mother and took my husky and we had a great time. The West Side is definitely more work (bogwalk and rocks here) and the east side is a breeze with wonderful photo ops so plan which aide you want to tackle first. Total it probably took us almost two hours at a nice stroll with lots of stops for pictures. It was a rainy day so the few portions of rock walking and bogwalk were a tad slippery - I would recommend aiming for a dryer day. It was foggy but we have excellent pictures and it actually gave Jordan Pond a beautifully unique scene. I would absolutely do again and am very happy we took the time to do this loop!

Definitely go up the SOUTH end if doing the loop around Jordan Pond to Pemedic Mountain and then head down the North end trail to get back to Jordan Pond.

Easy trail absolutely beautiful . Don't forget your camera. No trekking poles required . They'll just get in the way of other hikers. Right side of lake smooth hard pack left side of lake your walking on planks for a good distance. Highly recommended