Goose Rocks Beach Walk

Goose Rocks Beach Walk is a 4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Kennebunkport, Maine that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, trail running, and birding and is best used from April until October.

beach

Disappointed that there was no easy parking/access to the beach. I used to spend vacations during my childhood at this beach and was looking forward to being on the beach again. The permit was 15 dollars and it had to be paid in cash. Again, very disappointing.

I live in kennebunk and this is one of my favorite walks, it calms you down and brings you back to earth... Highly recommended

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Definitely one of my favorite Maine beaches. In love with it here...beautiful, quiet, and long (in Maine standards) straight stretch of beach

Saturday, August 13, 2016

It's a beach not a trail and I went running at sunrise which made it beautiful. Stay away if you don't like dogs, it should be called dog lovers beach because that's all you'll see.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

I'm sure the evening weather played a part but this was a wonderful evening and night time stroll. We walked end to end. Sunset was beautiful tinting both the sky and water various shade of pink and purple. The moon was nearly full and glistening off the water and only a few people were out making us feel as though we had the place to our selves.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016