Fisherman's Walk Trail To Wiggly Bridge is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near York, Maine that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October.

beach

I absolutely love this trail....we did the cliff walk and the fisherman's walk what I'm upset about is the fact there's NO WHERE to park! we got there early but every place was marked permit parking only. we parked on a lawn type lot that wasn't marked but others were parked as well. we did the hike which totaled 3.5 miles. we brought bathing suits to go on the beach as it was 90 degrees out so when when we got back to the car to get our suits we were told we couldn't park there and would have to leave it was by permit only. I said well there's no signs. and she said there are signs now I just finished putting them up. she told us to park on the road. I said there's signs there too saying permit only and she said oh well. so we drove around looking for any place else to park. there's no place! two streets over in the signs said 2 hour parking. we left and went to old orchard beach instead. that is the 4th trail ive gone to through this app that had no parking.

It was a great little hike absolutely picturesque at sunset on our way out. It was a little bit of a challenge to find where it began but the app was very helpful!

my children and I loved this walk! the wiggly bridge was fun for them to run across, and I'd you go at low tide you can search for treasures off the jetty!

This was a great trail for people of all ages. The kids loved it. The wiggly bridge is cute and was awesome watching the tide come in. We would do it again.

Typed Fisherman's Walk (in York) into Google Maps, and brought us to a U shape like parking lot. Was unsure if we were even in the right spot at first, but decided to try seeing where the little path went...Ends up bringing you right down to Fisherman's Walk. If you go left eventually you come to a beach (after some hard navigation and lots of questioning). If you take a right it leads to the roadway, cross the roadway and you'll see the pathway leading to the wiggly bridge, which was kind sketchy with 3 grown men hopping on it while you walked lol but was fun to say the least. Loop thru the woods was beginner friendly and nicely groomed with maps at the beginning and end telling you where you are and what trails are what. Short walk, but beautiful scenery against the water.

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Very pretty walk along the York Harbor. Easy gravel path for walking. The small bridge over to the woods area is cute.

Friday, November 18, 2016

Really short walk along the deck

Monday, September 26, 2016

Easy walk very pretty. The bridge is interesting and fun

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Beautiful views about a 3/4 mile walk one way but the views are stunning! Has many steep hills and stairs but its a perfect little short walk. I posted many photos throughout the trail so you can get a good idea of what your in for :) trail is also named cliff trail not what this site says. Bathrooms located right at beginning of trail and parking.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Meant to rate this 4 stars. Easy walk pretty view!

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Easy, go over the wiggly bridge and walk in a loop. View is pretty!

Sunday, June 01, 2014

great little trail but it is only 3/4 a mile due To gready land owners!

Sunday, September 17, 2017