Cox Pinnacle

Cox Pinnacle is a 1.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Brunswick, Maine that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

A fun, short jaunt to the top of Cox Pinnacle. The trail has are easy-to follow trail markings: blue wooden pieces nailed to the trees. There are several trails that all lead up to the pinnacle, where someone has erected a small stone pyramid (pile of rocks).

great walking place, perfect for photos!!

Great for walking the dog if you'd like to add a little vertical in your day without being too strenuous. Not very scenic, and definitely not a destination hike, but good exercise if you live in the area.

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Monday, June 27, 2016

So my mom, my small pup, and I wanted to go on an adventure so decided to walk this trail. I was excited cause it wasn't to hard, close to home, and had some views! However when we got there it wasn't what I thought it would be.

Don't get me wrong, it is a very nice trail, but there are A LOT of extra small trails that lead off the main one. The view?? There isn't one. Back in the day when it was still all farm land you could see Mount Washington and Katahdin, but today you see trees!

It was very nice, easy to do, and my pup loved it! We don't live but more than 15 minutes from here and never knew it existed! Glad we took a day to have an adventure!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Mountain biking this trail would be difficult for younger kids. Certainly not bad for any experienced mountain biker. I would have enjoyed it more if I hiked it though. Some places where I walked around some rocks. I gave it 4 stars . The trails seem well marked. I didn't see any wildlife but I am sure it was an off day .

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Nice easy snowshoe loop with well marked trails. Great trail to take dogs on.

Monday, December 21, 2015