Clifford Park In-Town Loop

Clifford Park In-Town Loop is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Biddeford, Maine that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Parking lot located on Pool St. in Biddeford

As others have noted bring decent bug spray. I used Repel with eucalyptus (no Deet) which worked really well. Trail markings at intersections were often non existent. Got turned around several times. Pretty hard to get lost for too long though. Now that I have the lay of the land I’ll be back!

Definitely bring your bug spray because they are insane. Some trails are marked well and some aren’t. Definitely check out the red trail and see the waterfall

Easy going trails, nothing strenuous,

Nice local hike. Some questionable trail markings in some spots. Black trail is the largest and easiest. White trail is the hardest. Red trail has a small waterfall. Got in around 5 miles. Will go back

Will definitely be going back! Very well marked trail. I did black to blue to orange to red, then ended back on black. The falls were amazing.

Great challenge absolutely amazing experience gives you so many options!!! I love it

A nice well maintained trail in the city of Biddeford.

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Took my dog for a walk where she could run around on trails. Decently sized loop, but weird location. Must have bug spray! Mucky and washed out trails.

Saturday, June 03, 2017

Challenge: look for the mini waterfall

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Nice easy hike, handy that it is "in town".

Sunday, November 20, 2016

The trails were washed out in alot of places and we had to walk around huge puddles in other spots...defiently watch your step when walking as there are a lot of rocks and branches you may not see at first; defiently would consider this a moderate trail. I wish the map @ the beginning showed which trail the waterfall was on (I only knew it was the red one after reading comments on here, and we were already back to the car). Some of the trail colors are also hard to follow as their just spray painted on the trees and sometimes camouflaged into the trees. Other then that we enjoyed our time and will be going back to try to find the waterfall next time.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Great short trail! Will also be great for snowshoeing. We did black, to blue, orange, to red (the BEST...make sure you do red and pass by the waterfall), to black and it took about an hour. Good for dogs to roam and adventure as well. Nice quick, easy hike if you want to get out but don't have a lot of time.

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Highly recommended! Trails are labeled easy moderate and difficult so you can choose what you'd like!

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Very disappointed. The paper trail map was all but useless. The trails went every which way and were not well marked, it was buggy and not pretty at all. Parking was easy. Mostly flat around the perimeter black trail. Take some bug spray.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

A bizarrely remote, wooded park in the middle of Biddeford. Feels like you are in rural northern Maine, not the metropolitan South. Scary. Passed a number of campfires with vodka bottles, hypodermic needles, and beer cans. Saw no one the entire hike, thank god. Lost cell reception and navigation was putting us in the wrong place in the middle of the hike. No trail markers, so we got lost . . . in the middle of Biddeford, no less! DO NOT DO IT.

Monday, January 21, 2013

I've been year a few times over the summer with my boyfriend to hike and we explored many wonderful trails. We just got snowshoes and came here to try them out and found numerous trails we hadn't been on before. It's surprising how big this park is and it's right in the middle of Biddeford. Love coming here for convience.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Good place to let the dogs to run around. No real peak or summit. There's a waterfall on the backside a little ways off the trail. My dog always go swimming to cool down. Definitely gets muddy during those times of years, but a nice hike none-the-less.

Sunday, July 09, 2017