Cadillac North Ridge Trail

Cadillac North Ridge Trail is a 4.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Bar Harbor, Maine that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Cadillac North Ridge Trail Trail is a 4.4 mile out and back trail located near Bar Harbor, Maine that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

Beautiful views

I enjoyed it. Pretty easy and not very technical. You're close to the road towards the end and not very well marked. I spent 20 mins walking around bushes until I finally found a trail marker. The summit has amazing views.

Ask visitor center about hike to get adequate description on where to park because the one way Park Loop Rd could mess you up. Worth the hike if you want to work for the fabulous view. You don't even have to go to the top to see the openings that overlook Bar Harbor. We went up on a weekday in June and the fog was out of this world. Felt like I was in a hurricane, so check that too because you won't see a thing through the fog.

Super fun for us...we don't hike regularly
There were amazing views
Bring water and snacks

Did this one in the evening. It's a nice hike - near the end is next to a road. Some parts through wooded areas, mostly over walking over rock. I only rated it 3 stars as in this park there are so many better trails I would do something different. I didn't get a chance to do south.

Perfect amount of work and pleasure. Of course there are beautiful views at top of Cadillac but this trail provides a number of great views on the way up as well.

Challenging but fun hike. There are beautiful views almost immediately. We got there very early and had the whole trail to ourselves the whole way up.