Blue Hill Trail

Blue Hill Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Blue Hill, Maine that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Length and duration of trip varies, as there are many different trails to hike on including an access trail. Small man made footbridges and rock "staircase" occur during hike. People of all ages can hike Blue Hill Mountain and have fun doing it. Watchtower is no longer on mountain.

Great hike. Had some great views at the top.

Great hike for my 4 and 6 year old boys. We went on the difficult trail and it was so fun for them without being too long.

Great Trail. Great Views. Little Traffic. Looking forward to next time.

We hiked the Osgood Trail horseshoe. You won't find better views from the top and there's some neat trail architecture as well. I'll be back!

Just found this hidden gem. i went in April with a friend. We went on a rainy,cloudy day so no beautiful views that others talk about but the hike in the woods is just as beautiful. We took the Hayes trail whish makes you work a little naviginf rocks. I plan on taking my family this summer.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Awesome hike! Beautiful views!!!