Lakeshore Trail is a 10.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Boyce, Louisiana that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking.

hiked part of the trail I loved every step of it I have hiked in chicot state park and the trail is a million times better than chicot state park I would recommend this trail to anyone wanting a good endurance hike I will be back to finish it and camp as well I found a lot of water sources so all you need is a filter get to hike and remember to hike your own hike!!!

Challenging, well maintained trail is beautiful. Well traveled especially on the weekend.

beautiful trail, well maintained. several paths to walk to the lake and get better views closer to the water

Nice out and back trail with good opportunities for birdwatching, foraging, and camping. At points the road joins the trail causing a bit more trash to show up, but overall very accessible, peaceful, and well-maintained.

Beautiful trail, but be prepared for a hilly hike. We have been hiking about 13 mikes at other trails and having no problems and then tried this trail today and saw a big difference on our endurance level. Much slower pace due to the up and down path. Will hike this trail again for the scenery and physical challenge.