Yahoo Falls Trail

Yahoo Falls Trail is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Whitley City, Kentucky that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

3.5 miles 498 feet Point to Point

Went for the first time and fell in love with the trail! I loved the yahoo Arch and how the trail went in the water and in between the rocks!! Will definitely love to go again!

Awesome hike, beautiful waterfall.

Yahoo Falls is my go to when I need a hiking fix. Easy to find and always beautiful. I have probably been 8 times in the last couple of years.

Love this park. Trails are easy and well maintained and very clean. The Arch is FABULOUS and so is Yahoo falls. Today there was a good flow of water from the falls. This is my second visit and I will definitely be back again!!!!

Nice Trail

Beautiful hike to a beautiful falls!!!

I believe this to be one of the most beautiful places I have been in Kentucky. The falls and atmosphere was quite breathtaking. The trails and the signs are in need of updates, parking is also limited, but well worth a great day in the woods

Beautiful easy trail with a variety of sceneries

Love this trail and mostly the falls. We pass the steps and take the longer trail. Much easier and scenic. Go in spring or after good rains for the best flow. Stays pretty shaded so not had to get pictures even if you are a little late getting there.

The falls is not as impressive as some others in the area, but the trail goes behind the falls and you can view it from the top and the bottom. That made a cool hike. We also went out to the arch, which was cool but not outstanding. My kids were not impressed and felt like the hike to the arch was not worth it... I would do it again. It wasn't that far and you see all that there is to see on the trail