Three Bridges Trail

Three Bridges Trail is a 3.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Olive Hill, Kentucky that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

cave

Three Bridges Trail is a 3.5 mile loop trail located near Olive Hill, Kentucky. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

The scenery on this trail always inspires me no matter how often I hike it. The rock formations are awesome. The trail itself is moderately difficult. A lot of elevation changes and you should watch your footing due to the roots and rocks throughout. Great trail. One of my favorites.

Brought my dog with me. Very peaceful, only one on the trail

Three bridges will always satisfy the wilderness seeking individual.
Have fun!

Great trail, with alot of "bang for your buck" sights. Great trail for all levels of hikers.

Loved it. Beautiful views.

I took my dog on this trail this morning and it was very pretty. Fern bridge was beautiful. Carter Caves has a lot of parking and the employees at the welcome center were very friendly.

Absolutely gorgeous. Raven bridge is a bit disappointing, but the other two will not disappoint. Took our chocolate lab for the hike and he had a great time

Great hike!

Loooong!

This trail is not what I'd refer to as Easy. Some truly daunting areas and the Fern bridge is in disrepair. The difficulty makes it the almost perfect trail. Beginning is a bit boring but once you get through it the rest is worth the wait.