Sky Bridge Red River Gorge

Sky Bridge Red River Gorge is a 0.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pine Ridge, Kentucky that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October.

As scenic a view as you can find out into the Red River Gorge. This is an amazing natural bridge. There are a decent amount of stairs on this trek. My only complaint is all the carvings into the rock.

Great views in the fall.

Beautiful

Very short but very nice!

Great views, would be great for sunsets since it is such a short trail. I bring all friends and family visiting to this trail because it is good for even novices. Busy though, saw about 6 people on a Thursday morning. . .

Easy and worthwhile

Easy. Hate to see all of the damage people have done to this arch.

easy trail; even for a beginner in my opinion.

Beautiful views, but there's about 6 flights of stairs at the end. Wasn't expecting that surprise!

A enjoyable easy short trail. I took 11 Boy Scouts on this and they all loved it!

Dogs Are Not allowed. There are signs posted. It's a nice easy trail My boys loved it.

Awesome panoramic views of the Red. Not really physically demanding which allowed us to explore. Not sure if I'm being too much of a nature snob but the only downside is all the names carved in the rock as well as so chalk graffiti on the rocks. Not a huge deal, I just like to leave nature as it is rather than leave my mark.

Still a fun trail!

I want to rate this 4 stars because of the paved portion, but like the trail to half dome sometimes you got to do what you got to do to prevent erosion I guess. But come on this is a 5 star hike for sure