Sky Bridge Red River Gorge

Sky Bridge Red River Gorge is a 0.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pine Ridge, Kentucky that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October.

As scenic a view as you can find out into the Red River Gorge. This is an amazing natural bridge. There are a decent amount of stairs on this trek. My only complaint is all the carvings into the rock.

A enjoyable easy short trail. I took 11 Boy Scouts on this and they all loved it!

Dogs Are Not allowed. There are signs posted. It's a nice easy trail My boys loved it.

Awesome panoramic views of the Red. Not really physically demanding which allowed us to explore. Not sure if I'm being too much of a nature snob but the only downside is all the names carved in the rock as well as so chalk graffiti on the rocks. Not a huge deal, I just like to leave nature as it is rather than leave my mark.

Still a fun trail!

I want to rate this 4 stars because of the paved portion, but like the trail to half dome sometimes you got to do what you got to do to prevent erosion I guess. But come on this is a 5 star hike for sure

Easy hike, picturesque. Also provides easy access to other trails depending on how adventurous you are feeling.

Great little hike. We are a very adventurous family but occasionally a nice mild hike with amazing views of the Gorge is relaxing. The only reason we would not do this hike again is because there are so many more trails to experience. If you have not taken this trail do yourself a favor and do it. Fun for the whole family.

Great trail. Definitely take the side branch before the stairs! Dog and kids had a blast.

Nice view, well maintained trail.