Red River: Prices Mill to Tennessee State Line

Red River: Prices Mill to Tennessee State Line is a 5.7 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Adairville, Kentucky that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for walking, nature trips, birding, and canoeing and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

paddle sports

To be frank, there really is NOT a hiking trail here. I can’t imagine why this is even listed on All Trails. We walked around .4 mile along what the map listed as trail, alongside the river. The river is very pretty but the hiking is no good. The “trail” looks more like a deer path, very grown up and turns into nothing but heavy woods and brush to get through at about .4 in.

I do not recommend this as a hiking trail because well....it isn’t one.

Enjoyed the short stroll we took along part of trail. A very pregnant couple taking wedding pictures beside creek. Had a nice chat, told them we would be celebrating our 60th anniversary this year and wished them a long, happy life together.

I couldn't find the entrance of this trail. I drove to both ends.

paddle sports
Sunday, December 27, 2015

Did a section of the river in Clarksville, the water was shallow and there was a downed tree in the middle of the trip so we had to pick up our kayaks a lot