Kentucky River Palisades Trail

Kentucky River Palisades Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Nicholasville, Kentucky that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

love this hike,right behind where I live

Really enjoyed the scenery. Could be more navigation signs posted. Easy to follow trail until you get close to the end. There are a couple large decline on the trail. Over all good trail!

It's a good hike but sometimes the trail can be really overgrown so keep that in mind before you go. I've actually lost the trail before when going closer to the river. But it's a pretty area and doesn't get that crowded.

not a bad trail, I didn't see anyone on it until I was back at the parking lot. I wish I would've also gone on knight's ferry I think it's called because that goes to river. I got to see a couple deer also!

A very pleasant yet engaging trail. Not too crowded, and plenty of deer and birds to spot.

Easy trail and nice views but you can hear a lot of road traffic.

Nice easy trail. offers good water views. Dogs aren't allowed.

slippery when wet! info failed to mention "no dogs allowed"

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Wonderful trail I've hiked many times. Beautiful scenery!

Monday, October 31, 2016

nice walk.. beautiful scenery..

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Beautiful hike today! Just a few slippery spots, but overall perfect.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Great hike!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Nice little hike...

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Quiet, fun little hike. Truly slippery when wet and muddy however!

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

very slippery when damp

Friday, May 27, 2016

perfect length.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

great trail. 1.94 miles around then 2.10 miles back as I added in the Knights ferry section. shade the whole way. rained heavy night before so lots of mud. saw one person the whole time. very lightly used. easy to follow with the orange tree markers.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

This trail was great from my 4 & 5 year old daughters! They had a lot of fun and made it through the whole trail with a minimum number of breaks which was great for their very first trail!

Friday, March 25, 2016

Lovely

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Nice walk on a good trail.