Honker Lake Trail

Honker Lake Trail is a 5.4 mile loop trail located near Kuttawa, Kentucky that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail with nice views. When hiked back in the summer noticed seed ticks so be prepared. Well
Maintained....

Absolutely loved this trail!!! The scenery was awesome and we even saw a deer! Can’t wait to do it again.

Easy trail. Was great to be close to the lake.
I'd do it again!

Trail has a lot to offer beautiful flowers spider lilys and the lotus on lake is in full bloom now. Lakes gives welcome breeze when walking over dam. Easy long stroll about 2 hours to finish, only person on trail was naturalist talking of cottonmouth he saw that got my heart rate up close to area I was standing. Fun trail!!

Easy loop hike for all ages, crosses a couple bridges, lots of neat flora and trees here as well. Walking between the two lakes is a very windy but peaceful experience.

Great trail with scenic views and tranquility. Easy for kids too!

This is a beautiful trail. I enjoyed the birds, deer and the pretty lake views. I did wish for some benches along the way.

Great hike. Beautiful, peaceful

This is one of my favorites. There is a steep spot with loose footing. There is wood on either side of the trail there to use to bear crawl up. If going down that side, I tend to crab walk/scoot down on my butt as opposed to risk falling halfway through.