Hawk Creek Valley Suspension Bridge Trail

Hawk Creek Valley Suspension Bridge Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near London, Kentucky that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

We've done this trail 2 times! We loved it!

A nice trail. Some good rock formations.

Nice trail. Waterfall, creeks, rock formations...very enjoyable hike.

Beautiful trail very technical terrain for mountain biking

Nice trail. Well maintained for the most part, just one tree across the trail we had to negotiate. Took my boys down for an overnighter, we decided to head back out before dark. Did catch a few small fish and left the next camper a nice pile of firewood.

First time here! First time in the dark! Loved this trail, definitely not easy lol. Hubby, kids and I made it to the bridge and back. Definitely want to go again when there's more daylight but when you work, you get it in when you can.

Pretty good hike!! I definitely wouldn't call it easy!! Very hard for kids! Beautiful creek and waterfalls. Be prepared for a lot of up hill hiking.

I took an 8 and 5 year old with me. The incline coming back out was a bit to much for them. I would call this a moderate trail.