Flat Lick Falls Trail

Flat Lick Falls Trail is a 0.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Mildred, Kentucky that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

This place is beautiful. You can view the water fall from every angle. highly recommend!

My 2 year old and I hiked this! It's sooo amazingly beautiful! The ledge down the creek bed to see the falls better was scary but its worth it!

Great place to hike with two young boys. Not to mention all the childhood memories this place holds for me.

Nice little hike. Very peaceful! We took our 16 month old and she loved it. There was only one hill we had to carry her down and she was able to walk the rest of the way. Short, easy trail.

As teenagers before it became a actual trail, friends and I would go there to jump off falls! Great to see it get turned into a spot for everyone to enjoy!!

Easy, well maintained blacktop trail leads to the gorgeous falls.

Beautiful but too crowded

Easy trail

Very scenic trail. The falls is pretty and the rest of the trail along the creek is worth the short hike as well. We took our 3 year old and she was able to walk most of the time. We will go back.

one of my favorite falls. so beautiful. so easy and quick to get to

I love this place! Can't wait for warmer weather when wading in the water will be possible. Great place for the entire family

Such an easy hike. There is an overlook that is wheelchair accessible. But if you want to go to the bottom to see the full frame of view, you'll have to hike a short distance to the bottom. It's worth it!!!

very short trail....gorgeous. not sure but it may be a loop. we went across the creek instead of going down the blacktop trail.