Eagle Glen Pet Trail

Eagle Glen Pet Trail is a 0.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Henderson, Kentucky that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The Eagle Glen Pet Trail is a 1 mile loop trail that wanders through a dense urban forest with steep climbs through ravines and hilltops. The trail is more rugged and picturesque then the name implies.

Easy for kids and dogs.

I really enjoyed this trail. My dog loved it as well.

First trail and it was so much fun! The steepness of hike surprised and excited me.

Steep spots... too brief

Friday, October 21, 2016

Very short trail so not worth a special drive out of your way, but if you happen to be in Henderson, KY. During a portion, it does have a very steep stairway. Always have to catch my breath after it.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Friday, May 17, 2013

This is one of the most overlooked trails at Audubon park. Especially if you are looking for a quick workout. Although short it has some pretty strenuous hills and steps to climb. Not very scenic but at the top there is a couple places overlooking hwy 41. Nice little trail. Can be slippery going downhill in areas when it's rained.

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Overall I enjoyed this short pet trail. I wish that the trail had been longer but overall it was a good work out for myself and my friends dogs that came along. There are some serious hill climbs so if you have bad knees I do not suggest this trail. The views at the top of the trail are well worth the effort

Sunday, March 04, 2012

The trail is better than the name implies. It is an urban trail that is heavily wooded with steep inclines. Has a nice overview of the river valley midpoint on the trail.