Eagle Falls Trail

Eagle Falls Trail is a 1.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Parkers Lake, Kentucky that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Great hike to a swim in the falls.

Overall this trail is a pretty easy hike with the exception of some steep stairs about halfway through. There are plenty of places to hang out on the rocks near the falls which makes it a good place to have a picnic or just enjoy the views of the river

I love it¡
Good workouts!

Great view of two falls! Lots of stairs.

We hiked this trail on the perfect day. It does have quite a few stairs in some places, but the view at the end (Eagle Falls) is totally worth it. We ended up taking our two children with us a month later so they could enjoy it. Our kids are 12 and 17 and had no issues with this trail.

I enjoyed hiking this trail and seeing the Falls. There were lots of pretty wildflowers too in May.

This place is spectacular. Most people just see one waterfall and go home, when there is so much more!

One of my all-time favorite hikes! The falls are beautiful and in warm weather it is nice to walk a ways in the river above. The bottom is smooth stone and can get a bit slippery, so if you decide to try this, do it at your own risk. You may slip and end up soaked.

The falls are awesome after a day or two of rain.

wonderful trail. Lots of stairs, but we'll worth it to see Eagle Falls. climb the big boulders at Eagle Falls to get the BEST view of Cumberland Falls!!! Did the loop and we're glad we did as we avoided quite a few hikers going to the falls

We LOVED this trail! We went the day after it rained a lot but we were still able to access the last stair case that leads to the falls. Beautiful views. If you’ve never been, there are a lot of stairs, so be prepared.

Don't bother with the loop, just hike out and back. It is less than a mile to the falls and gives you a good stair step workout. You basically climb up to an amazing view of inspiring Cumberland Falls and climb back down to the beautiful Eagle Falls. Take your time and explore around the falls. Then hike the mile back. It is a great short day hike.

Easy hike, good place to swim in the summer.

Rates more than moderate with the endless stairs, and irregular rock climbs. Watch for low overhang headaches.See it at this time of year because many of the gorge views will be gone once the leaves erupt.

watch for the last set of stairs, they can be sketchy.

Would have given it a 5 if Eagle Falls had been accessible it wasn’t accessible due to high water levels. Nicely maintained trail and gives you great views of the Cumberland Falls.

Beautiful hike and waterfall. Play in the river. Great time. Good hike for kids but watch young kids with the steep drops trails edge. I’ve seen many adults struggle on the hills. If your used to hiking this is easy.

Love love love this place! Strenuous hike but great exercise. There are some steps that were pretty tough but we just took out time. Seems to be pretty crowded through summer months, very popular place. Fun to explore and highly recommend it.

quiet on new yrs eve but fun to walk under icicles and go to base of the falls. some up and down. nice view of cumberland falls.

It was pretty challenging but a really great view of the large fall and small one. Just be ready to climb a lot of stairs.

Beautiful trail. Hiking poles helpful.

This is a great hike that is not too long but does have some very steep parts. It is well marked and has stone steps, wood steps and even steep steel steps near the falls. Beautiful woods and waterfalls although I think there could be nice places that if some brush was cleared would make more great views. We did this at the beginning of November and the leaves were a beautiful mix of colors.

The waterfall was beautiful and you can see Cumberland Falls on the way to Eagle Falls. The hike isn't very long but it's a decent trek. Enjoy.

Beautiful trail and also challenging in parts. Besides the falls, the forest is very rain forest like.

I was a little hesitant to go on this trail as a novice hiker after reading that it was pretty hard but I am so glad I did. It really was not as bad as some of the other people explained. There are a lot of stairs and steep inclines but it's balanced well with flat areas and declines. The view of eagle falls and the Cumberland Falls at the end is so worth it, it's gorgeous! We stayed down there for about an hour and swam in the water. Definitely recommend!!

Great hiking trail with a beautiful waterfall at the end. Take the loop to add more to the hike. Several views of Cumberland Falls from the begging of the trail. The trail can get busy at certain times of the year and parking can be limited during these times.

After the falls take the longer side of the loop. It's longer but earlier terrain.

The trail is a good hike, tail well marked, great views, and trail is very clean. You will work on this trail, steps and climb over rocks to see the falls. the additional loop is a great hike, most do not do the loop and there are some quite place along the trail to just hang out and enjoy the day in the woods.