Eagle Falls Trail

Eagle Falls Trail is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Parkers Lake, Kentucky that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Breathtaking. It's a bit of a strenuous hike, but worth every step.

Short and sweet! We stopped off on our cross country road trip to stretch our legs and it was a perfect distance to get some feeling back in our legs and see a few different BEAUTIFUL waterfalls!

Great hike. Difficult in spots but so worth it

Such a pretty hike ! It's pretty short I'd say! A good workout though! The falls are gorgeous! Lots of rocks when you get closer so make sure you are wearing good shoes that have lots of traction as you should be since you are hiking anyway. It's gorgeous !

Great trail a lot of steep steps

Beautiful trail, with a great little detour to Eagle Falls. Very fun to hike.

I would rate this trail on the difficult end of moderate. There are quite a few steps with a decent amount of rapid elevation change, as well as some bolder hopping at the last bit. Lot of fun though, beautiful waterfall and you get an AMAZING view of Cumberland falls as well!

Great short trail with beautiful views.

Love this hike

It was an incredible view! Actually saw three waterfalls on this trail! Trail head sign rated trail as strenuous, also has trail at 2.5 miles and no pets allowed. There are some very narrow pathways which is probably the reason bringing a dog isn't such a great idea. Lots of steps but the views are exquisite!!! Can't wait to go again!

LOVED IT!!! Growing up in Colorado this reminds me of some of the hiking out there. Great views and challenging terrains. I hiked it with the baby on my back an 8, 5, & 3 year olds and they all hiked there and back only carrying the 3 year old back up the stairway. I will come back here to hike this beautiful area again!!!

Gorgeous overlooks, beautiful views from the rocks, and difficult enough to get a workout in. This is a very well maintained trail, and well worth the climbs. I will do it again if back in the area.

Beautiful trail with amazing views, but VERY dangerous for small children or anyone who may not be in the greatest health. There is significant danger due to the trail being along the cliff-line. Our last visit was during winter when the water and Eagle Falls was frozen. The trail was covered in ice and VERY slick. Many times we nearly died, but totally worth it. The area just prior to the falls requires much climbing over rocks and tree debris. Best to go in the winter if snakes are a fear. Were there better protection from falling I'd rate as 5 stars. Also less rated due to lack of parking. Sometimes there is no spot for hours and if you park beyond the minimalistic parking area you are ticketed.

we love this trail. have done it several times.

Absolutely beautiful trail! We had a group of 4 adults, a 9mo old in a backpack carrier, and a dog. The trail definitely has some inclines and was not a "walk in the park", but was definitely worth the effort! We went early on a Sunday and were the only ones on the trail, but passed quite a few people on our way back.

Beautiful