Eagle Falls Trail

Eagle Falls Trail is a 1.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Parkers Lake, Kentucky that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

beautiful short stroll to a lovely view up and down the river. Be aware, it can get incredibly muddy very quickly.

This is probably my most favorite place to swim. Such a beautiful and majestic waterfall. It wasn't overly crowded either!

Perfect hike for myself and my 6 year old, we loved it! We did the whole loop and it was challenging enough without being too strenuous on him. My son was able to swim in the water near the falls which made the hike extra rewarding. Any other time of year it would be too cold though, we came in August.

This trail was so much fun! It was a little challenging, but overall it was great! It also had some amazing views along the way

Easy hiking trail,beautiful waterfalls!! Huge rocks.

Lovely. Strenuous. Waterfall at the end is beautiful, especially late in the day.

Great day hike trail with plenty of good overlooks into Cumberland Falls and the river. Kid friendly and beautiful waterfall at the end of the trail loop. We stop in here at least once a year.

Beautiful view and gorgeous waterfalls. Just wanted to get out and see what kind of trails Kentucky has before I head home. I would recommend this trail to anyone and everyone that wants to see some gorgeous scenery.

Amazing trail for myself, 14 & 9 y/o. Beautiful views and gorgeous waterfall. Perfect hike!

This was an awesome hike! Be prepared, it is a tough hike due to the incline and high humidity.. Gorgeous views. Probably my favorite so far in Cumberland Falls.

We hiked to Eagle Falls yesterday—it was a great hike! Well worth it when you get to the Falls-Beautiful and refreshing! In one place you get a great view of Cumberland Falls — stunning!

Very nice hike. Not too strenuous, even with all of the steep steps. The heat index was pushing 100 today so it was a little warm for sure. We took our 2 year old son and he did pretty well. Will definitely be back.

Great hike to a swim in the falls.

Overall this trail is a pretty easy hike with the exception of some steep stairs about halfway through. There are plenty of places to hang out on the rocks near the falls which makes it a good place to have a picnic or just enjoy the views of the river

I love it¡
Good workouts!

Great view of two falls! Lots of stairs.

We hiked this trail on the perfect day. It does have quite a few stairs in some places, but the view at the end (Eagle Falls) is totally worth it. We ended up taking our two children with us a month later so they could enjoy it. Our kids are 12 and 17 and had no issues with this trail.

I enjoyed hiking this trail and seeing the Falls. There were lots of pretty wildflowers too in May.

This place is spectacular. Most people just see one waterfall and go home, when there is so much more!

One of my all-time favorite hikes! The falls are beautiful and in warm weather it is nice to walk a ways in the river above. The bottom is smooth stone and can get a bit slippery, so if you decide to try this, do it at your own risk. You may slip and end up soaked.

The falls are awesome after a day or two of rain.

wonderful trail. Lots of stairs, but we'll worth it to see Eagle Falls. climb the big boulders at Eagle Falls to get the BEST view of Cumberland Falls!!! Did the loop and we're glad we did as we avoided quite a few hikers going to the falls

We LOVED this trail! We went the day after it rained a lot but we were still able to access the last stair case that leads to the falls. Beautiful views. If you’ve never been, there are a lot of stairs, so be prepared.

Don't bother with the loop, just hike out and back. It is less than a mile to the falls and gives you a good stair step workout. You basically climb up to an amazing view of inspiring Cumberland Falls and climb back down to the beautiful Eagle Falls. Take your time and explore around the falls. Then hike the mile back. It is a great short day hike.

Easy hike, good place to swim in the summer.

Rates more than moderate with the endless stairs, and irregular rock climbs. Watch for low overhang headaches.See it at this time of year because many of the gorge views will be gone once the leaves erupt.

watch for the last set of stairs, they can be sketchy.

Would have given it a 5 if Eagle Falls had been accessible it wasn’t accessible due to high water levels. Nicely maintained trail and gives you great views of the Cumberland Falls.

Beautiful hike and waterfall. Play in the river. Great time. Good hike for kids but watch young kids with the steep drops trails edge. I’ve seen many adults struggle on the hills. If your used to hiking this is easy.

Love love love this place! Strenuous hike but great exercise. There are some steps that were pretty tough but we just took out time. Seems to be pretty crowded through summer months, very popular place. Fun to explore and highly recommend it.