Eagle Falls Trail

Eagle Falls Trail is a 1.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Parkers Lake, Kentucky that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

15 minutes ago

Nice scenic trail that was difficult in spots, especially with the thin layer of ice over everything. Beautiful views and trail was very well maintained.

Make sure you go the extra distance... one may be tempted to stop early but with a little climbing/extra footwork you can get at a safe but very close
point. Just beautiful and breathtaking. My adventure loving kid got a kick out of it- we liked this fall better then Cumberland Falls!

I prefer these falls to the Cumberland Falls. We hiked it clockwise to save the falls for the end. There are a couple of smaller waterfalls you'll come it first. I bet lots of people go to the park, only see Cumberland Falls and miss this beautiful falls.

Not a bad hike for me (I ran Yamacraw the day before), difficult for others. Some good elevation changes with some stairs too. Getting to Eagle falls is worth it. It pools clear green below the tall falls before entering the Cumberland river.

Great views

Great trail that everyone in Kentucky should go to

Such a gorgeous trail! You can skip the loop and go straight to the falls without doing the whole loop. Took 4 kids and the water under the Falls was perfect for swimming. Deep and refreshing on a 86 degree October day! The area around the falls was fun to relax and explore. We scaled the giant rocks and explored by the river. Tricky getting back up but worth it. A fairly easy trail but lots of steps. Uneven footing and steep drop offs so maybe not great with little children. Gorgeous view of Cumberland falls.

Beautiful views but the trail is rough!

Beautiful!

Love this hike but not a,easy hike ticks steps and climbing was great ..

Great day out with just the wife. :) moderate hike. Hot day. Great overlook. A bit crowded at final fall today though. No complaints.

Fantastic hike. The roar of the large Cumberland waterfall in the front end of the hike is awesome. The second half - lots of stairs - is also very interesting. Lots of large rocks, boulders and outcroppings. Swimming hole and falls as the grand finale!

beautiful short stroll to a lovely view up and down the river. Be aware, it can get incredibly muddy very quickly.

This is probably my most favorite place to swim. Such a beautiful and majestic waterfall. It wasn't overly crowded either!

Perfect hike for myself and my 6 year old, we loved it! We did the whole loop and it was challenging enough without being too strenuous on him. My son was able to swim in the water near the falls which made the hike extra rewarding. Any other time of year it would be too cold though, we came in August.

This trail was so much fun! It was a little challenging, but overall it was great! It also had some amazing views along the way

Easy hiking trail,beautiful waterfalls!! Huge rocks.

Lovely. Strenuous. Waterfall at the end is beautiful, especially late in the day.

Great day hike trail with plenty of good overlooks into Cumberland Falls and the river. Kid friendly and beautiful waterfall at the end of the trail loop. We stop in here at least once a year.

Beautiful view and gorgeous waterfalls. Just wanted to get out and see what kind of trails Kentucky has before I head home. I would recommend this trail to anyone and everyone that wants to see some gorgeous scenery.

Amazing trail for myself, 14 & 9 y/o. Beautiful views and gorgeous waterfall. Perfect hike!

Trail was moderate given the massive amount of stairs! To get to the falls you have to cross the beach of boulders and sand. It was very dangerous given all the broken glass everywhere!!! The falls it self was very nice!

This was an awesome hike! Be prepared, it is a tough hike due to the incline and high humidity.. Gorgeous views. Probably my favorite so far in Cumberland Falls.

We hiked to Eagle Falls yesterday—it was a great hike! Well worth it when you get to the Falls-Beautiful and refreshing! In one place you get a great view of Cumberland Falls — stunning!

Very nice hike. Not too strenuous, even with all of the steep steps. The heat index was pushing 100 today so it was a little warm for sure. We took our 2 year old son and he did pretty well. Will definitely be back.

Great hike to a swim in the falls.

Overall this trail is a pretty easy hike with the exception of some steep stairs about halfway through. There are plenty of places to hang out on the rocks near the falls which makes it a good place to have a picnic or just enjoy the views of the river

I love it¡
Good workouts!

Great view of two falls! Lots of stairs.

We hiked this trail on the perfect day. It does have quite a few stairs in some places, but the view at the end (Eagle Falls) is totally worth it. We ended up taking our two children with us a month later so they could enjoy it. Our kids are 12 and 17 and had no issues with this trail.