Dog Slaughter Falls Trail

Dog Slaughter Falls Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Corbin, Kentucky that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

so beautiful! Great hike & the waterfall is a great reward.

This was a great, scenic hike! Perfect for bringing my dog with lots of water for him to jump in to cool off on a hot day. The hike was moderate but not too strenuous and the waterfall at the end was definitely worth it! There were a couple groups of people at the waterfall when we arrived but the rest of the trail was not too busy. The road to the parking area was a dirt road with quite a few pot holes so I would recommend taking a larger suv or car with all wheel drive.

This trail was very strenuous but was a pretty end by the falls. Took a while to go in and back. The trail itself had many stops along the way with a lot of pretty rock formations and shaded spots.

Did this trail yesterday with my husband and lazy 9year old dog. Lots of hills and rocky areas but my dog did it all!!! He was exhausted after but still smiling... we had the falls to ourselves it was so peaceful and worth the trip. The directions took us right to the starting point for the 2 mile hike it's a long gravel road...take the trail to the left go over the bridge you'll see a sign

Sign says 1 mile , well maintained , do get your directions saved , no service in the area . The road is not marked or the trail head . Very beautiful hike with towering cliffs along the way .

Beautiful hike and falls. Would recommend but note it is a long hike. We hiked 1 to 12 from Cumberland Falls. About 8 miles round trip.

Absolutely love this hike! Just enough inclines and declines to get your heart pumping. But DEFINITELY worth the hike to the falls. They're stunning.

Beautiful hike, out and back, with a swim in the fall's pool. Easy to follow path that is aptly rated as a moderate. Will gladly do this one again. Apparently, there is a 4 mi and a 2mi hike. I believe I drove to the farthest one from the pavement and ended at the 2mi hike.

beautiful trail amazing views and the falls does not disappoint took my 2 year olds and I had to pack them at a few points but the did most of the work on their own

Hiked this with our 4, 6, and 18 year olds. Beautiful hike. Brought swimming suits. However the water was so cold that only my husband and 18 year old went under the falls. The littles waded in the stream finding crayfish. We had a picnic on one of the big rocks for lunch. Awesome hike with lots of rock formations and beautiful stream. Will definitely go back someday.