Copperas Falls

Copperas Falls is a 3.8 mile out and back trail located near Valeria, Kentucky that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Copperas Falls

Beautiful

Great hike and amazing scenery. You go for the Falls but there are so many other things to see and explore while on the trail.

An amazing hike! Absolutely loved it, the waterfall was breathtaking. We used the map from AllTrails that someone had posted. Directions were perfect!

Beautiful waterfall and very interesting hike to get to it.

Easy and beatiful trail, I'd recommend following the creek half way to the waterfall.

Lots of small creek crossings.

My girlfriend and I went out here for our first ever backpacking trip. The hike into the group camping spot was incredible with massive boulders, clifty caves, and the exciting creek. Hiking down in the creek valley was a lot of fun and the views were great, but at one point it got so difficult we had to climb up and out to the trail going alongside.

In the morning we hiked to the waterfall, hung out for a while, and then headed back to the car. The falls were surprisingly tall. We ran into a handful of other groups of hikers throughout the trip but we had plenty of privacy. Overall I highly recommend this hike. Maybe someday I can go back and hit the three arches along the path: Snow Arch, Double Deer Arch, and Hopewell Arch

Awesome adventure!!! One more waterfall adventure to add to my bucket list! The hike was pretty lengthy and at times the trail was a little hard to find. But we managed and enjoyed every bit of it. Definitely recommend!