Cherokee Park Trail

Cherokee Park Trail is a 5.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Louisville, Kentucky that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Dirt trail throughout Cherokee Park. The best entrance is at the fountain on the scenic loop.

Great trails. Need to be marked better. I got turned around a couple of times due to following an old track on here. Several places the track had overgrown so I kept having to backtrack. I didn't finish the whole track I was following only about 4 miles of it. Still it was absolutely fantabulous.

It's a nice trail if you want something easy. Beautiful park.

The best of the best as far as urban parks go. Go here to walk, run, bike, play with your dog, frisbee, picnic... whatever! One of my favorite places in Louisville.

Good trail, moderate level for sure. Some confusion at times as I mapped the route provided by AllTrails and yet I got off course a few times, although I was always on SOME trail. Ended up with 5.6 miles total. Nice trail if you don't want to drive out of the city.