Bark Camp Trail

Bark Camp Trail is a 4.7 mile out and back trail located near Parkers Lake, Kentucky that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and walking.

great hike today. beautiful.

This is a great trail. There are no vistas but the opportunity to walk behind two waterfalls is just as good. They weren't large falls but still nice to see. Pretty well maintained but there are a few downed trees you have to negotiate over or under. I had to barrel roll over one.

Very nice hike with wonderful scenery. There were two large waterfalls (20+ feet high), and the cascades at the bottom were beautiful. I did a little bouldering at the bottom, there are some gigantic rocks there! Be careful though, I fell in the creek!!!

This was a somewhat difficult hike I thought. Very beautiful views!!

This was our first time on this trail and we only went about halfway. Really enjoyed walking along the cliff face and being close to the rock formations starting at the very beginning of the trail. The trail sign has been removed and we accidentally started on the other side of the stream until we realized our mistake. The trailhead starts right at the gravel turn off.

This was also our first time to use this app which was very helpful and accurate in finding the pull off at the trailhead. Because we had set it to "Record" mode I was able to see pretty quickly that we were off the trail. Using this feature we were able to find the trail and get back on track.

Very nice hike

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Thursday, May 19, 2016

One of the best hikes around here. A little more physically demanding but very rewarding hike.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Great , best part is the last down by the Cumberland River

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Monday, March 28, 2016

Awesome trail and only minutes from my house. Moderate strenuous trail with some steep up and downs, but over all a great trail for most weekend hikers. The trail has recently been cleared of most of the downed trees and brush. There are two decent seasonal waterfalls that the trail pass under and don't miss the cascades near the river.