Asbury Trails

Asbury Trails is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Wilmore, Kentucky that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Beautiful scenery.

I missed out on all the views. The trails were confusing. I didn't find the caves or rock wall. No waterfall due to lack of rain. I need to go back with someone familiar with it!

rock climbing

Went off trail. Was super lit. 10/10 would get lost in this area again.

went on a day after work with my daughter first time we had been hiking in a while it was amazing.

Great find. Will return. Beautiful wild flowers!

A great hike down to the pumping station and up to the cave. Looking forward to going back when the creek and spring is flowing.

Great trail.The great wall portion is probably not suitable for kids. Pretty steep walk at times.

My six year old and I really enjoyed this trail. If you have smaller children it may be a difficult task to get to the cave and waterfall. A beautiful place!

Stage coach trail was a little dissapointing but it led to a few different trails that were a little nicer. Overall good hike.

nice trails and cool challenging course. definitely worth the 22-minute drive to get here. we will be back

Really enjoyed this trail! Beautiful scenery and peaceful.