Pawnee Prairie Park Trail

Pawnee Prairie Park Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wichita, Kansas that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and birding and is best used from January until January. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

once you get off the concrete paths, you will see some great stuff. Pet friendly. watch for horses.

All in all its a nice little park that's in the city limits. I'd suggest going off the pavement and wandering about on a trail. It's definitely one of my favourites in wichita.

Great network of trails in town. The trails aren't marked real well and there are myriad side trails to get sidetracked on but if you like a bit of adventure and don't mind the occasional wander it's great for a trail run.

My grandkids loved the trails most definitely will approve of this trail to friends

A nice easy walk with the kiddos.

I'm just impressed by it. I've been taking my dog on walks here ever since I discovered it.

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Love this park, just wish the off-side walk paths were wider (they aren't dog friendly during tick season). Also wish they would never paved the main path, its nice to run on when I go to run, but hiking (rucking) I'd rather be on a trail.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

as thrilling as walking on a sidewalk!

Thursday, November 17, 2016

It looks a bit unattended, no restroom service. Are we allowed to pee in a tree? Besides that, a nice relaxing trail, lots of different birds.