Mt. Marty Trails

Mt. Marty Trails is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Kansas City, Kansas that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options.

Even though it's very close to civilization, it's easy to pretend you're in the country. It's steep in places which makes it just enough of a challenge to make a nice day hike.

A lot more to this trail than is shown here. We hiked 4+ miles total with the mission cliff trail.

Mapped as a short hike, but there are many other intersecting trails the day we hiked we ended up taking two other trails and made a 4 mile hike out of it. Would definitely hike again, However will also make sure that I wear my bug spray.

The trail was fairly short and challenging. I had to walk some sections due to the sheer incline(I'm very amateur). The trail had some awkward angles of the path itself where tire slippage was almost inevitable. However, the brush was clear of the path and its in a great place for out of towners staying in downtown KC. All in all, fun ride.

We hiked this trail and it was pretty challenging, but so much fun. We came to hiking dead ends a couple times and had to back track, but not if you are in a mountain bike. This is an awesome mountain bike trail and right in the middle of the city...a hidden treasure for sure.