Konza Godwin Hill Loop Trail

Konza Godwin Hill Loop Trail is a 6.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Manhattan, Kansas that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

A trail guide is available at the trailhead that describes key points and geography of the Flint hills prairie. The trail is lined with limestone pea gravel or follows a service road that is either bare dirt or limestone gravel. The trail markers takes you left when the trail forks just after you cross Kings Creek.

Well maintained trails, can be crowded with limited other trails in the area but worth seeing once

had everything from hills, flat, and beautiful scenery. lengths were good. we did the whole route a bit over 2 hours.

Wonderful trail. I don't make it out as much as I would like, but definitely a good trail.

The view made me stop running for a bit after I ran up the stairs. Awesome place.

Was there for the first time last Saturday. Great trails. Was a beautiful day for a hike.

Nice trail great overlooks

Awesome views.

This was my first trail to hike in the state of Kansas. It is a beautiful trail, kept very well and maintained very well. Only did the first leg today, as I am out of shape. Will definitely return to hike it again. *Note- dogs are NOT allowed on this trail. It is well posted. The description says that they are, I assure you, they are not.