Indian Creek Bike and Hike Trail

Indian Creek Bike and Hike Trail is a 23 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Overland Park, Kansas. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

city walk

Dense hardwood forest, Several loops, Best done in off bug seasons. Would be great when the leaves turn.

I love to walk this one.

We took our kids and dogs starting near 103rd and Antioch. There is a small loop near a playground and tennis courts. Lots of trash from recent creek flooding and no lightning under the bridges. I would not be comfortable alone even though it is a safe area. Otherwise a nice easy loop for a quick walk.

Some people are worried to go here because of the murders, but it is VERY safe and family friendly. I'm always finding my bike down there and there are lots of kids and couples walking their dogs and tennis players. It is not sketchy it feels very safe.

This was my favorite place to bike in Kansas City before we moved! We could easily ride 30+ miles and it was pretty easy!