Youngs Creek Trail is a 9.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Paoli, Indiana that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 9.8 miles Elevation Gain: 1,204 feet Route Type: Loop

great horse trail. bad foot trail.

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Quite a bit of chewed up spots from horse traffic. And there were a few spots where I wasn’t sure if I was still on trail. But, all in all, I had a good time. I’ll be back.

Friday, March 02, 2018

Would avoid. The hoof-prints make for a very muddy ordeal and the overgrowth are a breeding ground for chiggers, (pants are a must, my dog and I were infected). There are no designated backpacking sites along. Also the trail was covered in spider webs.

Tuesday, January 02, 2018

A hilly walk in the woods. The trail is in pretty rough shape this time of year with frozen hoofprints from horses. No bridges, but fairly easy to do the 2 water crossings.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

This is by no means primarily a bike trail, in fact I would rate this has a horse only trail 100%... I did get a great workout, the hills are plenty, but there is no fun, or excitement to be had!!! I did not enjoy this trail on a bike, but I won't rate it badly, I can see on a horse this would be a great ride... however on a bike avoid this trail, if you're in the area I suggest Buffalo Trace trail at French Lick

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Moderate to hard for foot travel. Trails were pretty muddy due to horses. Somewhat sketchy camping area. Condom wrappers lying about...

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Very Nice trail. Few muddy parts but most of trail had some gravel. Lots of hills. Started at trail head and went clockwise and did outer loop in little over 4 hours, 11 plus miles.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

One of my favorite trails to ride (horses). We took our kiddos here for a 3 day camping trip and had the place all to ourselves. PERFECT for the rider who wants to stay close to home but feel like you're miles away. W/T/C/G on most parts of this trail.

Sunday, April 22, 2018