Youngs Creek Trail

Youngs Creek Trail is a 9.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Paoli, Indiana and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

This is by no means primarily a bike trail, in fact I would rate this has a horse only trail 100%... I did get a great workout, the hills are plenty, but there is no fun, or excitement to be had!!! I did not enjoy this trail on a bike, but I won't rate it badly, I can see on a horse this would be a great ride... however on a bike avoid this trail, if you're in the area I suggest Buffalo Trace trail at French Lick

Moderate to hard for foot travel. Trails were pretty muddy due to horses. Somewhat sketchy camping area. Condom wrappers lying about...

Very Nice trail. Few muddy parts but most of trail had some gravel. Lots of hills. Started at trail head and went clockwise and did outer loop in little over 4 hours, 11 plus miles.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

One of my favorite trails to ride (horses). We took our kiddos here for a 3 day camping trip and had the place all to ourselves. PERFECT for the rider who wants to stay close to home but feel like you're miles away. W/T/C/G on most parts of this trail.