Versailles Trail 3, 2, 1 Loop

Versailles Trail 3, 2, 1 Loop is a 6.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Versailles, Indiana that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Versailles State Park has 13+ miles of mountain bike trails. It is one of the best placse to ride in Indiana. The 4 mile Shadow Run loop is a great beginner trail and Cliffside offers something for more advanced riders.

A good hike with Fido! Definitely going back!

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Friday, April 15, 2016

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I live in Versailles and I am an absolute beginner. My first 2 rides were yesterday and today 8/19 and 8/20/13. I rode shadow run both days, and plan to ride it again tomorrow and Thursday. For an out of shape newbie like myself, Shadow Run is a really good trail to start out with. This loop trail has a challenging ascent right off the bat either direction you ride it. I briefly talked to a nice couple from Cincinnati that drive an hour to ride here. This makes me feel lucky to have these trails in my backyard. I will stick with Shadow Run this week and move on to a different trail next week.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Quality riding. Technical and challenging single track. Just watch out for the waterfall on Cliffside. My friend bit it there. Very scary!

I will be back to this park!