Trail #3

Trail #3 is a 2.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Howard, Indiana that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Trail Number Three

This is the trail that my children compare all other trails to. This trail is rugged with rock slopes and ridges to bounce off and climb up. There if a creek that runs through a good portion of the trail and admittedly it is just good fun.

Fun short hike. My youngest kid is 5 and he was fine doing this trail unassisted.

fun trail. A little crowded.

Terrific trail. Gets pretty congested in parts, but fun.

Great hike today on trail 3! You will definitely get muddy and wade through ankle deep water at times. I switched early to my water shoes. Also, if you want to go DOWN the ladders go to the right at the trailhead. If you prefer to go UP, go to the left. Some areas don't have great markings as to which fork to take to stay on trail 3. We also got stuck at the ice box having missed the staircase up and out to the suspension bridge which is directly to the left of the descent to the ice box and is easily missed. Lots of stairs on this trail. Beautiful, all-terrain hike though!

I love this park and trails! One of the first hikes I ever did and still at the top of my list! Plenty of rocks, ladders and watery obstacles to traverse here. If you like your hikes to keep you entertained, this is a great one for you! Wear your waterproof hikers, make sure your phone is charge you will want to take a few pictures.

We always go in the Fall, so its usually busy because of the gorgeous colors. It gets a little backed up at the ladders, but it is the hardest trail (with the waterfall too), and that's makes it more fun (in my book)!

This is the best of all the trails! Unfortunately, everyone knows that and there are a ton of people in it. At the ladders, we waited about 10min to get down because of the amount of people.
However, it is very unique and cool!

I completed this hike with four of my girls on Mother's Day. Gorgeous all the way through. Loved the challenging spots. Cannot wait to go back.

Visually stunning but very busy, even during the week.

Flat out amazing

I hike these trails at Turkey Run every year. By far the best spot in Indiana to trail hike.

All trails at turkey run are awesome. Especially 2,3,5,6,7. A great park to spend a couple days at.

Best trail I've been on in a long time